WED Academy, a training institution under the WED Brand is proud to announce a Masters Floral Class for event planners, floral designer and decorators. This is in our commitment to raise the standards of the Nigerian Wedding Industry and equip participants with the skills needed to have the edge.
In July, the Academy will bring to Nigeria, the world acclaimed international florist and event décor professional Karen Tran. She will be sharing with participants her wealth of experience and expertise in the décor industry.
If you are a floral designer, event designer or planner and would like to acquire the skills to launch your creative business to a new level, Karen Tran’s class is perfect for you. Each course is an extensive event full of hands-on experience. You will learn the skills to produce a high end event and surround yourself with other designers who are like-mind.
About Karen Tran
Karen Tran is an internationally recognized floral and event designer. With more than 22 years of experience in the luxury event industry, Karen is best known for creating exquisite grand scale floral arrangements that have been featured worldwide through online and print publications. A known trendsetter in her field, Karen has expanded her design sensibility beyond floral arrangements and now offers full service event décor and design services to create top to bottom breathtaking events. Utilizing her social media savvy, Karen’s online presence has garnered thousands of fans worldwide and continues to grow, leading to the opportunity to travel across the globe and transform venues from the ordinary to extraordinary. Karen also shares her passion of floral design and space transformation through her Master Floral classes offered throughout the Globe.
Highlights of the Class
• Creating a Karen Tran Signature Style Wedding – You will learn how to create an unforgettable style that is glamorous luxurious and romantic. In this lesson, you will also learn how to create a signature look that is marketable to today’s upscale brides.
• Exquisite Bridal Bouquets – You will learn how to create a signature bridal bouquet using premium blooms paired with elegant element such as vintage lace, crystal brooches and luxurious satin.
• Wedding Ceremony Canopy – From fabric to mechanics, you will learn how a large canopy is structured and decorated.
• Designing an Extravagant Tablescape – Together we will create a luxurious tabletop using upscale linens, fine china and exquisite florals to produce a glamorous table setting.
• Marketing and Branding – In addition to learning techniques and the mechanics behind all the designs, we will discuss how to refine your brand to target the luxury market. Using all social media platform to elevate your brand and your business.
For more information on Karen Tran’s Masters Training Class, please visit www.thefloralexperience.com
The Masters Training Class is scheduled to hold from July 1st to 2nd at Four Points by Sheraton Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos. It is a small class comprising of just 25 participants. The classes are deliberately small to ensure all participants get a good grasp of their lessons with opportunity for one-on-one interaction and sharing of ideas with the trainer and with each other.
Who Should Attend
This course is for existing event planners and decorators who want to upgrade their business to become Luxury Event Planners & Decorators. It is for professionals within Nigeria and all over Africa.
Discount in hotel accommodation is available for participants if interested. If you are attending from outside Lagos or outside Nigeria, kindly call our logistics team on 07001111933 or 08147217096 so that we can arrange for a wonderful stay.
Registration & Payment Details
The classes cost $3000. This fee is inclusive of Lunch, coffee breaks and training materials. Participants are to pay the naira equivalent of this fee at the current rate. For example, the current rate is N172 to $1.
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank
Account Name: WED Magazine
Account Number: 0008998522
There is however a discount for early registration.
Terms of Discount: Register before end of April and pay just $2500. This discount is eligible for the first 10 people to register which means if 10 people register before end of April, the discount stops. So, the earlier, the better!
For more enquiries and information please call 07001111933, 08147217096 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get ready for an awe-inspiring experience!